ABOUT THE ROLE
What Will You Do?
• Develop your product knowledge skills to share with customers seeking advice
• Be committed to your personal performance and driving sales in store
• Support team’s overall performance in the absence of Managers
• Maintain visual merchandising standards and lead the stores presentation
• Live and breathe the L’Occitane values, of natural and sustainable skin care
• Demonstrate our products for customers needing extra support
• Be the skin care authority by conducting skin consultations
• Support in store events, leading the customer experience
• Be second in command to the management team with regards to H&S and Security
• Host our guests in store by offering them teas & coffees
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
•Previous customer facing experience
•Tried experience in open and closing a boutique
•Tried ability in developing a team to achieve business results
•Good knowledge of the beauty industry and skin care (professional or personal)
•Able to achieve personal sales targets and self-motivate
•Cash handling experience
•Positive and friendly attitude
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
• Generous staff discount to use on all your favourite L’Occitane products!
• Training Product Allocation every month!
• Generous holiday allowance, increasing with length of service
• Pension scheme
• My L’Occitane Rewards: Discount/Cashback on high street retailers
• GymFlex, Cycle to Work, SmartTech Much, much more!
*Some benefit eligibility is based on length of service
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Do you want to work for a Skincare brand who is not only ethically sustainable but also has a natural and authentic approach to everything it does?
Be part of a business that has won Best Workplaces for Large Organisations as well as Excellence in Wellbeing through Great Place to Work. L’Occitane has great benefits such as a competitive rate of pay, generous product discount, complimentary product, exciting training and a fun, rewarding work environment.